Safety Updates: SAFE Shopping guidelines
SAFE shopping guidelines
Please read this entire page before you visit so that you aren’t frustrated and we aren't frustrated.
Visit with peace, patience and good energy only please.Children policy: You will be required to keep your child with you at all times. This is for their safety. We will remind you of this over and over as needed during your visit. Not only are beads dangerously small, it’s for sanitary reasons as well. Compliance is required no matter how cute and well behaved your kids are. We love kids, but we love safety even more.
Open Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 am - 5:30 pm or by appointment!
If you're coming in town and need a private shopping appointment on one of the days we are closed, please just reach out to us.
Our salesfloor is closed on Sunday & Monday for our employee rest, wellness and happiness.
Safe shopping guidelines are strictly enforced.
- The store is open for bead shopping. Jewelry making in our beading room is by APPOINTMENT only. Please click HERE to make a jewelry making reservation.
- We have a fully vaccinated staff, but a very small space, and safety is very important to us. Depending on the season we may require a mask while inside.
- Start your store shopping session with hand sanitizing. (Required)
- If you're a planner or need more shopping time: Make a private shopping appointment HERE
- For safety reasons ALL children visitors must be kept with you at all times. The nature of our inventory does not permit children roaming. This is to keep them SAFE and is strictly enforced.
- Getting jewelry fixed? Limited special services, repairs, etc. under 10 min. can usually be done while you wait. If you have an involved repair or piece, we require an appointment, so that you can get the best experience. To make a repair appointment click HERE.
- I know there are a lot of rules but we are doing our best to give you access to a magical shop so that you can continue your creativity which is so important right now. We appreciate you. You are the reason we have survived so many challenges this past year!
- Please receive these guidelines with compassion and patience while we do what is best for our community. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, but our EMPLOYEE SAFETY and customer safety comes before ANYTHING. Thanks for supporting our sweet little shop. Love, Georgia and the beautiful bead crew.