Kids after hours party
Our kids birthday party packages start at $249.00 for 10 guests.
This includes a 1 1/2 hour party, and all of the materials for your guests to create their own jewelry. We use only the BEST materials on our
kids parties. Real crystals, professional quality beading wire, and
high quality findings. We want the guests to have a piece of jewelry
they can wear for YEARS after their fun party experience, so we don't
cut any corners in quality.
$ 249.00 - For up to 10 guests Additional guests: $ 18.99 ea.
We have several beautiful jewelry projects that you can choose from.
(See photos down below) Everything from shiny crystals to fun charms
that match your personality, we are sure to have something everyone
will love. All guests will make the same type of jewelry but will have
many color/style/charm choices (AND it doubles as your guest’s party
Jewelry upgrade packages and custom packages are available for an
Evening private parties are held after our store is closed.
They can be held any night, with a choice of two times: 5:30 - 7:00 pm
OR 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- $ 249.00 plus tax is paid at the time of booking. Any additional guests, upgrades and gratuity can all be paid for on the night of the party. Your party is only considered confirmed after receiving both a payment and a signed party form, which will be emailed to you upon booking.
- We can comfortably seat 10 guests at our beading room tables. Parties larger than 10 guests would be set up in two different beading rooms. Let us know the approx. number of guests you’re expecting so that we can plan accordingly.
- The party fee includes 2 Bead Shop employees to work your party.
- Due to our small retail space, our Jewelry Parties are a drop off party. We do not have the physical space to accommodate parents of party guests. (Aside from the host parents) Parents of guests are asked to drop the kids off and let our wonderful staff take care of the rest! Encourage them to have a date at one of our nearby restaurants on Magazine Street.
- Party prep: You are free to decorate the party room if you like, but it isn’t necessary. No confetti is allowed.
- Party food: There is plenty of time to have birthday cake. If you would like to serve any additional food or snacks, there is a $50 food fee to cover extra time and clean up. (Food rules: Only clear drinks are allowed. No hot food/chafing dishes. No popcorn.)
- Other food options: Many of our parties choose to walk down the street and have pizza before or after their beading party. New York Pizza is located just 2 blocks away at 4418 Magazine St (504) 891- 2376 They have a party room, which can be reserved when you have a larger group.
- Music: We play eclectic world music at the shop, so please bring an ipod or phone if you’d rather your own tunes. We have the plug and speakers ready to go. (You can also pick a Pandora station of your choice)
- Timing: Parties are carefully structured to end on time. Our employees must have the shop empty in order to clean up from the party and get ready for the next day. If the party exceeds its allotted time, a fee of $49.99 will be assessed for the additional time.
- Cell phone use: The Bead Shop is a cell phone quiet zone, and we require that all guests complete phone calls on the porch. We ask that any kids/teens attending a party please keep their cell phones put away, and enjoy the party. As the host, if you would like us to put out a "Cell phone basket" at the beginning of the party, just let us know and we are happy to do so.
- Ages: Parties held at The Bead Shop are for children 7 yrs old & up. If you are interested in having a bead party for guests younger than 7 years old, it is best if you bring some easy beading projects home and have a jewelry party there. We will be glad to help you pick out some good beads for little hands, just let us know if you need help.
- Call us or stop by to book your party with our party manager. If you would like to make an appointment to see the party room, the jewelry examples, and get party details, please call 504-330-7476 and ask for Kacey. Or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Daytime jewelry making parties, which are held while the store is
open, are available on a very limited basis, depending on our class
schedules and staff availability. You will have one private room,
which seats a max of 10 guests, and one party helper. Day parties are
strictly activity based and DO NOT include any accommodations for food
Daytime parties are drop off parties as well, as we do not have the
physical space to accommodate parents. (Aside from the host parents)
~ If you have additional questions or requests please contact us ~